Monday, March 21, 2011

Regional conference was FUN!


I had the greatest time at the Stampin' Up! regional conference last Friday in Hartford, CT. We made some really great projects and saw lots of fun tips and techniques that I can't wait to share with my customers and downline. We also found out about a great opportunity for recruiting new demonstrators to our group. Not only will I get an additional free stamp set but so will my new recruits!! There will be an adorable stamp set featured in the upcoming Summer Mini Catalog called Summer Fun that both new recruits and I will get!! It's great for cards and scrapbook pages. Please contact me to find out about the Stampin' Up! opportunity -- whether you want to do this as a hobby or a career, there is something for everyone! I recently did a workshop for a member of one of my Stampers Clubs and this was the little thank you card I made for the women at her workshop at work. The stamp set will be featured in the new Idea book and catalog that will be out on July 1st. All products are copyright Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment