Monday, March 7, 2011

Another club card for March


Here's another card that my March Stampers Clubs made. This card is a combination of cards I had seen by a couple of other stampers. One was Sharon Field and another I can't recall...Sorry if it is your idea that I CASED. Please let me know and I will gladly give you credit! This is a really pretty card with the glittery flowers in the background. I used Heat and Stick powder that I placed on the flowers with a Versamarker. I heated the powder then added Dazzling Diamonds glitter and heated it again with my heat tool to adhere it. The stamp set I used is a FREE stamp set for Sale A Bration called Sweet Summer. If you want a FREE Sale A Bration
stamp set for yourself, contact me soon as Sale A Bration ends on March 31st! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment