Friday, March 21, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday---a little late!

IHere is my card for today's SFF. I'm late getting this posted.  Used some of my favorite Designer Series Paper again---birthday basics.  It's got so many bright, fun colors in it! I used Gumball green for the background and also for the smallest banner in the corner. If you look closely at the three banners, I embossed them with 3 different embossing folders--the fancy fan on the rich razzleberry, decorative dots on the summer starfruit, and the herringbone folder on the Gumball green banner.  I used the tasteful trims die for my Big Shot for the decorative strip that goes across my card. The Create a Cupcake Stamp set was stamped with summer starfruit and rich razzleberry then punched out with the cupcake punch.  I also used the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for the happy birthday greeting that is mounted to the various punches! I used lots of rhinestone jewels on this card too!

3 comments:

  1. What a bright, fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Kathy, I like all the textures and bling! Perfect for birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so bright and cheery! A great Birthday card idea.

    ReplyDelete