Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday---again :)

Heres my card for sketch frenzy Friday   Please play along at www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com. I love pool party cardstock!  It's one of my all time favorites. I used the perfect pennants stamp set and the teeny tiny wishes for the happy birthday and stamped them in basic gray ink and stamped on whisper white cardstock. I used the sweet sorbet designer series paper at the bottom of the card. I used whisper white taffeta ribbon across the card. I also used the new tag topper punch for the three tags and accented them with one of the mini flower punches at the top.  A little mini silver brad is in the center of the flowers. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, I like the flowers and soft colors and the black really pops. TFS!

    ReplyDelete