Friday, February 7, 2014

It's another Sketch Frenzy Friday!


Check out today's sketch:
And now here is my take on it:
I just love the petite petals stamp set and coordinating punch that goes with it that you can get in the Occasions Mini catalog. I used whisper white cardstock to stamp on, soft sky as my card base and pistachio pudding for my dotted layer---that adorable embossing folder can ge yours FREE with a $50 order during Sale A  Bration!  I used crisp cantaloupe ink and calypso coral as well. The banner framelits were used to cut out my favorite Sweet Sorbet designer paper that can also be earned for FREE during Sale A Bration. I got the variation in color on my flowers by first inking them with crisp canteloupe then using a sponge dauber to accent with calypso coral. Finally I tied the edge with white taffeta ribbon and accented the little flowers with some tiny pearl jewels.  Thanks for stopping by!
Now go to:  www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com to see what all of us have for you!
Happy Stamping,
Kathy

5 comments:

  1. That DSP is so beautiful. I like how you added the little floral image to the lower right hand corner of your card. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, great card from my sketch. Love the colors. Jennifer Kay
    txjennywren,.blogspot,.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Cathy, love all the SAB items and colors you used, definitely springy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors... Makes you want spring to hurry up and get here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I can't get enough of the Sweet Sorbet DSP.

    ReplyDelete