Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fun Fold Card

Recently, Stampin' Up! held its annual Leadership Conference. While I didn't attend, LOTS of other demonstrators did and shared lots of great ideas with those of us who couldn't make it. One idea that was shared by Jessica Taylor (among others but she shared it first so I will credit her) was for this Fun Fold Card. I think it's a really clever way to use a half sheet of cardstock and some Designer papers. For this card, I used crumb cake cardstock for my card base then used the Fresh Prints DS pad and the Real Red polka dot prints paper for my accent pieces. I used the Make A Wish stamp from the Perfect Pennants stamp set and stamped it in Coastal Cabana ink on Whisper white cardstock. I cut it out with the chalk talk framelits and mounted it to a piece of coastal cabana cardstock.  
Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment