Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio has arrived!


I am really excited! Yesterday, Stampin' Up! announced that demonstrators could pre-order the brand new My Digital Studio. This is a whole new way to scrapbook and even make cards. I am not the world's most tech savvy person so I imagine it will take a little work until I am completely comfortable with it but I can't wait to learn. I just ordered my copy and it should be here in about a week to 10 days. For my customers, you will be able to order your very own copy beginning on October 1st. My friends who attended Stampin' Up!'s annual convention told me that Stampin' Up! spared no expense or time creating this phenomenal software. Please let me know if you have any questions about this exciting new product!

I am also sharing a card I just made with the beautiful new set, "Serene Snowflakes" and the Champagne Shimmer Paint. Both of these new products can be found in the new Holiday Mini Catalog from Stampin'Up! To get a holiday mini or any of the products in it, contact me and I will be happy to send one your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment