Sunday, September 6, 2009

Berry Merry


It seems strange to be posting Christmas cards already but I am doing them as bundles for anyone who wants to purchase them! The bundles come with the stamp set and all materials to make the card--ink, ribbon, cardstock which is all cut and scored, etc! If you are interested in this, please contact me and I will give you the price per 50 cards and envelopes. This card is one done with the "Berry Merry" stamp set found in the SU mini catalog. After I "finished" this card, I ended up sponging the white layer with some Close to Cocoa classic ink. It has some adorable images and even has a Big Shot Sizzlet to match--way too cute! As soon as my Sizzlet arrives, I plan to add some 3-D accents to this card. The little bird can be popped up with dimensionals and would add to the look. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment