Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just Beachy


Once again, I am long overdue in posting. It's all that end of year (school year) stuff that needs attention. Phoebe plays lacrosse and that takes up a lot of time. They defeated last years state champs the other day to make it into the state semi finals. The team they will play tonight at 7, has a coach who coaches her summer travel team. He is a great coach and his team is excellent also. She has a very good team but tonight will be tough. The team they play is 16-0--yikes! All everyone keeps saying is "remember the Patriot's in the superbowl a couple years ago". The Pats had an incredible undefeated season then lost the superbowl so I guess it's true that anything can happen. We are thinking positive here!!
Anyway, on to a card....
This is one my club members got to make this week at our meetings. It is using the Just Beachy Stamp set from the mini catalog. I love this set and know that unfortunately it didn't make it into the upcoming Stampin' Up! catalog. The fish remind me of a cartoon from when I was a kid, though I can't recall the name. This is a glitter window card and was lots of fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment