Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another card...



Just a quick post as I forgot to upload and post this one last week. Here's a card I did with the Friends 24/7 Stamp Set from Stampin'Up! I also used the Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper. That is my favorite of all the Stampin' Up! papers!! It is beautifully colored and richly textured. If you wish to order any of it, click the link on the side of my blog. ALL the 12x12 designer papers, including the textured 12 x 12 In Color cardstock but not including the Taste of Textiles papers is buy 3 get 1 FREE!!! I took advantage of this deal to get some of the beautiful papers we have--gotta love free stuff :o)

Oh, and check out this second picture...It is our crazy cat who has decided she likes fresh herbs! She is definitely a member of our family :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment