Friday, September 26, 2014

Sketchy Frenzy Friday

I missed last week for our sketch because I fell and ended up with an ankle sprain!  Ugh!  I only missed one day do work but trying to go up and down the stairs of my craft room was too much. Here's my card for this week's sketch. I knew immediately I had to have this set when I saw it! It's called Beauty of the Season. I used both the cherry cobbler Blendabilities and the crumb cake Blendabilities as well. This is done on whisper white cardstock stamped with a Memento tuxedo black ink pad. I used my oval framelits to cut out my image and also to create the cherry cobbler frame that surrounds it.  I accented the berries with Cherry cobbler dazzling details. The wood grain embossing folder was the one I used on the early espresso CS but I flipped it over and lightly sponged some whisper white craft ink over it to give it a bit of an aged look. Finally, I used burlap and cherry cobbler chevron ribbons that I clipped like a banner for the bottom and a little piece of early espresso taffeta ribbon at the top. Please come play along at wwww.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com
Have a great day!
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I love how you brought us outside with the wood embossing folder, burlap ribbon, and the beautifully colored tree branch! Great card for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete