Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday!

There are so many great things from the new holiday mini catalog; I think I've spent a small fortune already! One of my favorite sets is called Winter Wonderland. It's a great photopolymer set with tons of pieces! I paired the stamp set with new All is Calm designer series paper and Washi tape. Everything coordinates so perfectly and the colors are so pretty!  The background cardstock is Soft Sky and I used whisper white for the stamped image pieces. The new Memento Black ink pad stamps the images so sharp and clear---I love using it! I used a blender pen along with the following ink pads: Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Rich Razzleberry to color in the snowman image. Then I took a retired Versamarker and iridescent ice embossing powder to get the image sparkly all over! The Blendabilities markers can color most anything so I used the cool Caribbean medium Blendabilities marker to color the three rhinestones in the corner. Please come and play along with us at:
wwww.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com. 
Have a great long weekend!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment