Friday, August 15, 2014

Holiday Mini Sketch Frenzy Friday

I'm so excited because the upcoming Stampin'Up! Mini catalog is seriously the best one yet! The are so many great stamp sets and amazing papers, tools and accessories that I bought nearly everything in it! Here is my card using lots of the new mini goodies.  I used Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Garden Green cardstocks. That pretty designer paper you see is from the Festival of Trees DSP pack. I love it!! So many great patterns and the colors are right up my alley. I used the Mingle all the Way stamp from the stamp set of the same name. The pretty snowflakes and sequins come in a container full of sequins-both large and small silver ones and those beautiful little snowflake sequins too! I embossed the stamp with white ink and embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder. The stamp set and products can all be found in the holiday mini catalog which should be arriving in your mailbox very soon or you can contact me and I will get one right out to you!
Happy Stamping!
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Great card, this is one of my instant favorite sets from the new catalog.

    ReplyDelete