Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day---it's Sketchy Frenzy Friday!

Here is my card for this week's sketch frenzy Friday sketch
I decided to switch up my paper this time. Today's card uses the Fresh Prints paper stack from the Occasions Mini catalog. I used several things from the mini including the banners framelits, the petite petals stamp set and coordinating punch. I used crumb cake, coastal cabana, real red and whisper white card stocks along with crumb cake and coastal cabana inks. I inked the flowers with crumb cake then lightly colored them with coastal cabana ink and a blender pen. I used the circles framelits to cut out circles of whisper white and real red then mounted all the little flowers to them. If you look closely, the centers of the flowers are accented with a little self adhesive jewel pearl. Stampin'Up! Linen thread is wound around the card twice. I can't seem to get the original sketch to post here but please go to:
www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com
To see all the great cards the team has to share and please play along!
Happy stamping,
Kathy

4 comments:

  1. The little flowers are a wonderful idea for your focal image. The color combination is fantastic too. I think I'll give it a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, Great card this week. Love it.
    txjennywren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete