Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Hi all,
I've just joined the team of designers at the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog.  Everyone has some great card ideas to share. Here's my card for this week's sketch.  I used the gorgeous new Sweet Sorbet Designer series paper that will be available starting January 28th for FREE with a $50 order!  I also used the new stamp set Petite Petals and the matching punch from the new Occasions mini catalog. Used pool party, whisper white and calypso coral cards stocks and calypso coral and crisp cantelope inks. Used some of those cute little basic pearl jewels on the centers of the flowers.  Our circles framelits cut perfect circles every time---that's how I got mine just right! Now hurry on over to:
www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com to see what everyone else has done!
Happy stamping,
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Kathy! You used two of my favorite products from Sale-a-brattion and the Occasions catalog. Welcome to the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this SAB paper and especially the way you used it - fab sponging!

    ReplyDelete