Friday, April 9, 2010

COLOR RENOVATION!!



Stampin' Up! announced to us on Tuesday that they will be having a HUGE color renovation beginning with the new catalog that will be available on July 1st. They will be releasing several new colors and discontinuing 31 old favorites. They are changing the color groups around a bit, too. The new "core colors" will be brights, subtles, regals and neutrals. They are beautiful groupings and seem to be in line with the color trends and with what sells and doesn't. Initially, I was a little shocked to see how much change there would be but once I could see that it would actually be simpler, particularly for the newer stampers, I knew this would be a positive change. Honestly, there are some colors that I haven't used or sold in ages so if my customers and I were indicative of the trends and likes, it completely makes sense. I'm attaching the files of the Color Renovation (new groupings) and the Fond Farewell (colors that won't be available after June 30th). As always, please call or e-mail me with questions or to purchase any Stampin' Up! products.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment