Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Lots of Bots


Once again, I haven't posted in quite some time. I was fortunate enough to go to California the last week of February for vacation and had a wonderful time visiting with my sister. My mom and daughter came along and it was just such a great week for all of us. It makes me miss my sister more than I already did though. Once I got back, I had a Dr's visit that turned into something far more than I thought it would. Consequently, I ended up having surgery last week and I am out of commission for about a month. I made this card for my nephew, Chris, who will celebrate his birthday later this month. He's a funny kid so I hope this will appeal to his sense of humor. Lots of Bots is a great set for boys!! I bought it when it came out in the Stampin' Up! idea book and catalog last July and never used it---bad! Now it is my go to set for my boy cards. As always, all products are copyright Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment