Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another thank you card!


I made this card for my Dr's office as a thank you along with bringing them lunch. They have been so kind before, during and since my surgery a week and a half ago that I just wanted to do something nice for them. The entire staff has gone above and beyond and I am completely thankful to all of them.

I'm using the Stampin' Up! hostess set, Asian Artistry yet again! Funny thing, I went nearly a year without putting the rubber of this set to ink and now I have made several cards this week with it. Over on the Stampin' Connection (our incredible website for demonstrators only) I cased this card which was based on one done by Mary Jo Price Williams. She is a great stamper and had a lot of beautiful cards to choose from.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment