Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's never been a better time to have a workshop!

I have to tell you that Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with their most recent Occasions Mini Catalog and the new Sale A Bration mini catalog! One of the biggest, and I think, best changes is the opportunity to purchase your stamps in the traditional wood mount or the new clear mount. No, the stamps are not clear, but the block you use to mount the stamp on is! I was hesitant to try them initially but now that I have, I am sold!! The stamps are that same impressive red rubber that Stampin' Up! is so well known for but now you have the ability to use one set of clear mount blocks to put your stamps on! If you are a die hard stamper like me, this new method allows for easy storage, too! The stamps come in a clear DVD style case with an easy to see image panel on both the front and side of the case. Gone are the days of frantically looking through your cabinets or closets to find a set. With these, you simply store them and not only is the name on the side of the case but all the images too! It couldn't be more simple! I call these "green" stamp sets because you don't have trees being cut down to make the maplewood blocks. Of course for those of you who don't want to switch, Stampin' Up! is making all the stamp sets in BOTH options from here on out--how great!? Also new is our new punch design. They are super easy to punch and store with a locking device so they can store flat. The punch image appears on both the top and side of the punch so it is easy to see. I have been a demonstrator for more than 7 years and have to say these are the best changes yet! Speaking of being a demonstrator, we are also offering a 15% discount on the Starter kit which comes two ways--the conventional starter kit and the digital starter kit featuring My Digital Studio. Become a demonstrator now, and you can start earning money and also FREE Sale A Bration merchandise too! Call me or e-mail me to hear about these great opportunities!! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment