Sunday, December 27, 2009

Decor Elements--still time to get yours for FREE!!




Yesterday, I hit Target for the after Christmas sales. A few posts back, I made a T-shirt with one of Stampin' Up!'s Decor Elements Snowflakes that I earned free with a $50 purchase from the Holiday Gift Giving Guide. So, after I got this great ruby red colored drink bucket and knowing that I had several of the Decor Elements Snowflakes left, I thought I would use them on this drink bucket. I LOVE this way this came out and it honestly took me about 5 minutes to do! What a super easy and great gift! You can still earn a Decor Elements for free--call me to see how!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 29. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete