Monday, July 6, 2009

Bright Birthday Card


I needed a birthday card for my neighbor and friend Kristen who has a birthday coming up this week. I really wanted to use some new stamps and new In Colors on it and yesterday over at SCS they had a featured stamper who had a card with just the right layout for my new "The More the Merrier" stamp set. This set is a level 3 hostess set that is so adorable! Great line art images to color in. I love to color so this is just right for me :o) I used the new Crushed Curry and Melon mambo cardstocks and the new Raspberry lemonade designer paper--yummy colors! I also used a bit of rich Razzleberry cardstock along with those colors and some dotted crushed curry ribbon. You can see the new Modern Label punch used, as well. Hope she likes this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment