Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day cards for my mom



Well, Doug is on his way to New Jersey to pick up Christian at college. It is true what they say...The older you get the quicker time seems to go. This year just seems to have gone flying by. I cannot believe that Christian has finished his first year of college and, in one month, Phoebe will be a senior in high school. I feel very fortunate that they are such good kids--well, young adults. They are people that I am so proud of. Both of them are kind and compassionate and have a good sense of morality. I am so lucky to be their mother. Anyway, I got off post but wanted to share the cards I did for my mom for mother's day. One is done with the floating reinker technique and the other was one that I did for the kids to give to my mom. The floating reinker technique is the one that is rose and apricot and the other is done in Orchid Opulence. I rarely if ever use Orchid but like how this card came out. All materials are Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi kathy

    You continue to produce such nice cards. I keep an eye on your work!!!

    ReplyDelete