Saturday, April 25, 2009

LNS challenge card


Well, yesterday my daughter's lacrosse team had another game that was less than close in the scoring department--they won 16-1. There are just a couple of teams in her high school division that seem to give them a good game/tough time. Yesterday's win put them into 3rd place which doesn't guarantee them a good spot for play offs come the end of May, but certainly looks like they will likely have a good seed. They are doing incredibly well! So before I took her to her game, I decided to work on a card for this weeks Late Night Stampers Challenge. This week's challenge was a sketch challenge. It's a little hard to see but the flower is actually 3-D. I used Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up! to raise up certain portions of the petals on the flower. This one is from the Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set by Stampin' Up! I am posting this early since I want to get out to enjoy the gorgeous weather we are supposed to have. Hope you take advantage of the weather and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment