Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday card post


Yesterday, I got to meet up with my best friend since childhood! It was so great to be able to see her and no matter how long it has been, we are able to pick up just where we left off--like it was yesterday :) We figured out we have know each other for more than 34 years. We met when she moved here the later part of 5th grade so she was 11 years old. Time flies...
Anyway, thought I would share a picture of a card I plan to do for my April Stampers Club. This one was done with Wagon Full of Fun from the SU Occasions mini. The images are really cute and they lend themselves perfectly to watercoloring--especially this "watercoloring with markers" technique that my group will be learning next week at our club meeting. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment