Saturday, March 14, 2009

Big Shot Card


I really love my new Big Shot! I am using it far more than any other die cut machine I have and love all the accessories you can get for it. Phoebe is off at SAT's and she was really nervous. There isn't a lot you can do with a test like that. I made her a good breakfast and she got a lot of sleep so hopefully she does well. She has plenty of time to retake them if needed. Here is a card I did that has very little stamping but uses LOTS of Big shot products. It fits challenges on both SCS and the latenightstampers group. Happy Saturday--looks like it should be a nice weekend! Unfortunately, I just checked out the weather for Monday and it says SNOW!! Yuck....Fortunately this time of year it doesn't really last.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kathy....I love your idea of sharing both on the blog and on the website. Even though I don't have lots of time to stamp/craft right now, just looking over all the beautiful things you're creating gives me a happy moment! Thanks for all your inspiration! Cindy Martin

    ReplyDelete