Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another post--finally!


Just as I figured, I probably wouldn't be the most dedicated or faithful blogger but at least I am posting something! :) Life is busy and I have to say I am really surprised that with my son off at college and my daughter being a junior in high school, I thought things would calm down but they haven't. We are just a "different type of busy" now. Last night I held one of my stampers club meetings. I had my members make a CD case and a tree done with the "thumping" technique using SU's great new Branch Out stamp set. I love the Branch Out set--totally versatile! Here is a card similar to the one we did last night --not identical. I still have to take a picture of the CD case to post it. I made a CD with the Stampin' Supply List from the current catalog so all of my club members would have one at their disposal. It is really handy to have and they can opt to print it all out, pictures and all, if they would like. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment