Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trendy Trees


Last weekend I was fortunate enough to go visit my son at college and got to have my mom come along with me! Two of my favorite people in my life with me for the entire weekend--such a treat! :) While we were visiting Christian, the weather in New Jersey was really warm; into the 60's by the time we left on Sunday. Unfortunately, Christian was coming down with the flu and has been pretty sick since we left. I wish I could be there with him but he is doing better, fortunately! I made this card today with the Trendy Trees set which is new from Stampin' Up! The images are adorable and they lend themselves to all different seasons. I chose to use these colors since I felt like we were getting close to spring with the beautiful weekend weather we had and then the great day we had today! Also shown on this card are the Raspberry Tart Designer paper and if you look closely you can see the Texturz Plates for the Big Shot used to get those embossed dots on the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment